Erskine Law Will Fight for Your Rights and is the Right Texas Lawyer for you!
- Who should I call? What should I expect? Can you get me out of jail? How long will this take? How much will this cost? All great questions! Erskine Law wants to answer these questions, and Brian Erskine is a Texas Lawyer who can do so much more!
- Unfortunately, many other less qualified attorneys will promise you the moon and offer you a price that is too good to be true.
- Remember the old saying, “You get what you pay for.”
- With Erskine Law you get quality, respect, and experience regardless of what you are charged with.
Contact Us Today at 512-359-3030 !
The most beautiful words in the English language are “not guilty.” While we can’t guarantee the outcome of your case, Brian Erskine is a Texas Lawyer focused on fighting for the best result, for every case, every day. There is no case too big or too small, Erskine Law works with experts and investigators around the state to ensure the best results for every client. In many cases, if you or a loved one was taken to jail in Travis County, Texas lawyer Brian Erskine and Erskine Law can help with jail release without using a bail bond company. Call us immediately!
- Free Consultations
Offers free consultations so you can meet the Erskine Law firm and Texas lawyer Brian Erskine to decide whether this is the right criminal defense firm to represent you. Call 512-294-1924 today!
Without a Criminal Defense Lawyer you can trust, clamoring through our criminal justice system will be a scary uphill battle. The Texas lawyer you choose to hire will no doubt have long term effects. You could end up with long terms in prison or jail, deportation, huge fines, suspended licenses, criminal registration and permanent criminal convictions without the right Criminal Defense Lawyer to defend you. Make no mistake, an arrest, conviction or even dismissal of criminal charges can drastically change your life!
An accusation can affect your life in many different ways. At Erskine Law you get an attorney who treats your case with the care it deserves. You get one of the most well respected Board Certified criminal defense attorneys in the State of Texas. You get a lawyer who aggressively fights for your rights. You get an attorney who endeavors to get positive results for your case and will work tirelessly to do so.
When the handcuffs go on, your very next decision is the most important. Finding the right Texas lawyer should be your first step, but it can feel overwhelming.
- At Erskine Law, we strive to keep you constantly informed about the status of your case, the steps involved in our investigation, and the current applicable law. With our help, you will walk into court feeling prepared for whatever may happen.